To do list

Sunday, August 14, 2011

God speaking to me

The restaurant hasn't been doing so well. I hear God telling me to MAKE CHANGE! TO PRAY! FOR CREATIVITY, FOR SUPPORT, FOR PROSPERITY.

But what is success and prosperity for us?

The way I define it is FULL house everyday (it is possible!) and great customer service and great joy in working.

I feel like Jesus is urging me to take this project on. I will be organising quite a lot of these things. And once the restaurant is nicely designed and decorated I won't feel so ashamed to bring my friends along and that will create a lot of business. And also I will be recommending my colleagues and my clients to come and be SURE that they will enjoy their time here. At the moment I just feel like our food is good but the interior is not great. It can be touched up a notch. It can be much better and I will do everything in my POWER this time around to make it happen. I will pray to God and I will save to help my sister with the finance because beautiful things don't come cheap. I believe for something amazing that will come. I can't wait for it to come altogether. I know the main issue is money and that's all they're limited by but if I can help them with some of it or even half, that will be good and they can worry less. I want them to succeed. I have dreams and goals for our restaurants.

WE ARE ONE OF THE TOP VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT IN SYDNEY

WE MAKE AT LEAST $5000 - $10 000 A DAY

PEOPLE LOVE THE FOOD AND THE ATMOSPHERE

WE DELIVER AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST PHO, CHICKEN WITH RED RICE, SIZZLING BEEF & SALTED SQUID


and much much more!


In my heart, I feel like I should be giving $3000 - $5000 to my sister, so in God's name I pray that He will help me with my spending.

I also feel him suggesting I help out once a week as well. I know it's a little difficult but I don't mind. I can handle it. I can work and enjoy work, then I can waitress and I will enjoy doing it, I will work on my dream as well and I will love it even more. I will be able to manage everything! :) Because I'm God's supernatural woman.

I feel God asking me to learn Italian as well. Although I don't know why but I FEEL like that's he's will and if it is, please make it happen Jesus and give me the opportunity.


ANyways i'm so sleepy noww....byee byee night night