To do list

Friday, October 14, 2011

Depressed...& stressed



show details 10:25 AM (13 hours ago)
Can't find a smile on my face. No matter what I try. I feel like a blank emotionless canvas. I feel stuck in a space where decisions need to be made. But I have no will. I've lost hope. And I thought I'd gained hope but it's so hard. I cried and cried to sleep. I stayed up pondering about everything, yet I don't feel anything. I don't feel as though anything is progressing. I feel discourage. I don't feel like doing anything. I'm on my way to work & my heart is very heavy. It weighs me down with sorrows, with disappointment. I don't want it to affect my work. I need to make the sales. I need to? Have I changed? Have I lost concentration? When will I leave this place? When will things be less chaotic? When will I find the strength to push forth & start planning my life. I know God has a plan for me but why isn't he showing me which path I should take next! I want a day off. I want a mentor who can speak to me & counsel me. Is that too hard to ask for? I've been wanting one for so long. Or are you not giving it to me because you want me to seek you instead. Well I am seeking you but why is it that I still feel so lost?? I feel like there's no direction in my life. I feel like I'm going in all directions possible. My heart is burdened. When will hope come? 



show details 12:11 AM (23 hours ago)
Why is my life like this? Will anyone help me'???? Will anyone??? Will I succeed?? Will I achieve my goals?? Why is it so hard? Why ???? Why ?????????? :((((((((((((((((((((((( Whyyyyyyyy? Why all the money going? Why no time??? Why too many things going on??? Why is God's promises not present?? I feel hopeless. Cried to him & .... Nothing ..... I see nothing ...... Nothing is better. No time to do what I want :( 

Work
Photoshoots
LR
Ewen Chia
Bank Account
Church
Connect group 
A millionaire
Restaurant 
Rearrange room
Assignment
Book - hairstylist
Psychology of selling !
Set goals: Brian Tracy
Makeover parties
Collection launch
Anintas hens night 
Wedding 
Money $40 for studio 
Wedding ria
Hair cuts Vicky & groom
Hair cut Ade. Fb. 
Compassion letter 
Bank detail for LR
Order lip brush for Nisha
American crew consent form
Leighton's birthday 

I am going crazy! Literally!



show details Oct 13 (2 days ago)
It's already half a month gone. I don't want to give up but why is it so hard to get started. I know opportunities are always mixed with difficulties. And accepting & overcoming that is what will make me successful. lord, how I pray that you will help me Lord. I really want this. Help me to time manage. Help me to set my priorities right. I really need your help God. I really want to make this happen & I don't want to delay any longer. Show which opportunity to go for. Help me to create my own opportunities. Help me' Jesus.