To do list

Sunday, November 21, 2010

why do I still feel this way?

God I want you to talk to me. I want you to speak to me. I need you so much Jesus.

I don't understand why I'm still feeling this way. I try to read, to listen to sermons, to be positive, to rest. I don't know what else to do. As positive as I am right now, I still feel like I'm out of energy..

I can't help but feel disappointed with myself for not carrying out my goal until the very end. Why do I always fail to meet the destination where I want to be at.

Why do I keep consuming all these foods when they literally give me so much pain and discomfort. Why does things have to be so confusing. I want to learn more and more, but it seems like the more I learn, the more crazy I get because I find it hard to follow multiple way of living.

Why can't I love the way I am?

Shouldn't I convince myself that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by YOU?

Yes I tell myself that, but why do I have such a hard time REALLY believing it?

Why am I like this Jesus?

I want to start a new hobby so bad but why haven't I done anything about it?????? Whyyy???? Why can't I make some time for it. Even if I'm that busy, I'm sure there are some time that I can put out righttt?? Righhtttt Lordd???

I've been waiting for this holiday for so long, but why is it so soon. Why is my body so sluggish and .... (disgusting)....

I know I shouldn't say those words but.... why :(

When will things get better....??? When??????????

WHEN WILL I EEVERRRRRRRRRR GET TO WHERE I WANT TO BEEEEEEEEE????????????????????????????????????????????

All I can really say is..

Thank you ...

for always being with me even when I think you're not. But you have always been and you will always will be.

I need a new revelation. A fresh Anointing. Jesus I'm calling out to you now..


Will you come, will you come???

You must because I believe so.

:(


My heart feels like it's literally teared up in a million pieces, shattered, unaltered, disheartened, old age, tired and is ready to be thrown away...








WHY WHY WHY


my mind....