To do list

Monday, November 21, 2011

9:33pm 20/11/11

God is amazing. 90 days from now will be an amazing day to look back to. Benny Hinn was great yesterday. I'm glad everything came in time. Brendon's words over my life was transforming. Followed by the 3 days seminar and Benny's crusade event. They were amazing. I'm excited to see all the changes that will happen in my life. I'm glad that by the end of the year I will actually be glad that I've done something significant with my life & that my relationship with God is strengthening more and more. I can not believe how close I am to God. I grow every single time I fall. And when I come back, my faith seems like it shoots through the roof. I know his favor is on my life. His blessings are on my life. I see a bright future where God uses me to bring His kingdom forward. I see him bringing people into my life & promoting my career. I see myself becoming a missionary. I see myself speaking to large crowd of women & young girls. I see myself as a fantastic leader. I see myself glowing & walking with confidence. I see people following me & recognize me as a great leader.