To do list

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love

I love Jesus so much.

He is speaking to me about Grace and I thank him for finally allow me to understand that I don't have to try or strive to be better, because I can never do what He can. I should not do what makes sense, because what I know works best, will NOT be what God thinks is best. I thank Him that he has been speaking to me through random people, through Susan whom I met up with today, and through pastor Brian. Thank you Jesus, and thank you for allowing Chi to be a little kinder and nicer to me.

I know now that all I really have to do is draw near to you and let go...and just trust. Just trust and put myself in your presence. That's all I want. I haven't felt this kind of peace in so long. Thank you Jesus.

It's only for a while...