To do list

Thursday, June 14, 2012

An entry through my phone a while ago

Although I don't need to know the reasons for everything but I really do wonder why these things have to happen. I know they all happen together for the good with those who love Him. I know that they all happen for God's Kingdom and glory but why?

Is God trying to show me the Dad that He is? And is He trying to show me that Jesus is the ultimate God after all? That all our biological fathers are carriers not the creators? That I was born through my parents not from them? That God made us all by His glorious power?

For whatever that reasons may be. I do not want to waste my time and ask if God doesn't want me to know just yet. All I have to say is, after everything, I finally know who my real father is. And it is He who resides in heaven, who made me and loved me even when I did not know Him. He loved the one who spits on him, who rebuked His name, who insulted him and despise his greatness and glory. I'm glad at least I have Jesus in the midst of all the troubles.

I don't need to turn to anyone but Jesus. He is all I need. I know how my dad is and how he will turn out like. All I ask is for him to ultimately realise the love my mum has for him and all that she has sacrificed during their relationship. I do not pray that curses will be upon him or that he should suffer for the rest of his life. I know for a fact that the rest of his life would be a very lonely one, which is so unfortunately. But you know what, I still care and love him because he is my father, he is my dad. And even if all this happen, I will never forget those loving moments we had together in previous years. I miss it so much when he laughs and be all cheery. I missed those days when my parents were happy together, and when we were all together lovingly enjoying the complete company of one another. But those days were gone, as everything has its timing.

God, but I honestly lost so much respect for him, after everything he has done. I feel so much pity for the man that mum once loved. I feel sorry for him because his mind is so limited. And I know what you would call him, you'd call him a "fool". There is no need to explain anything to such person, because they will not understand it even if you try. I don't know how my dad has reached this far. I don't understand how his character can change so much. I don't understand why.

I thought the things he said would hurt me more, but I felt like there was a wall of glass surrounding my heart blocking out everything negative that was said about me. It was like God was trying to let me know that what my dad said isn't reality. That the truth is my father in heaven cares about me and will never forsake me. I could not believe my dad was going to hit me. I honestly feel like HE CAN NEVER TOUCH ME by the BLOOD OF CHRIST! I dare him to! He can never touch me or lay his hands on me because the spirit is upon me and God protects me.  I could not believe it when he said that he never wanted to come to Australia. THEN WHY THE HELL DID HE SIGN ALL THE DOCUMENTS? Why does he have to blame mum for taking him here? Why does he even have to tell me to ask mum? He makes it seem like it costed him so something so significant to get to where he is, or that he has to sacrifice something so great to come to Australia. Yeah, something sooo significant, namely his wild field of "freedom" called "Vietnam" where he is free to meet, greet, spend his money and live his life as a "SINGLE" man even though technically he is still married. I can't believe how mum can bare such pain for so long. How she can forgive him of ALL THOSE WRONGS dad did. I mean, THOSE ARE SO HUGE! Seriously, they've got to be a collection of the deepest sin wronged by a husband/man. Gambling, drinking, smoking, cheating, cursing, abuse: verbally and physically. And times that by a BILLION! How many people has he cheated with? Hrm, I don't even know. Like 5 - 6 or even way more. Who knows how many when he goes to the brothel. The worst part is, he cheated with my parent's friend! A person who I also call mum! A neighbour as well! What is wrong with this corrupted world. And what about all the money he has spent on gambling! probably thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars. I mean, just the previous week, he has spent more than 2 grean