To do list

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday...It's the weekend

Soooo...

Well the past few weeks hasn't been easy for me but by the grace of God He had blessed me tremendously. It's been a tough road with Vardering but I'm not asking it to be removed. I actually like it how they're very hard on me. I believe the more pressure and expectation they have of me, the better I will become. I love Jesus so much and I know that His plan is greater than mine. There's no one else who knows my future better than He can, not even myself. I trust in Him and have faith in His power. I believe that as long as I'm faithful and obedient, He will surely rescue. Last week on sunday when we were giving out Tithes and Offerings, I actually gave away everything I've got, all the cash (notes + coins) I had on me and all of the money I had in the bank. I just didn't care anymore. I wanted to show God that money really means nothing to me and He is all that I need. I didn't expect blessings to come straight away but I know down the road, it will be rewarded. Thursday night (2 nights ago) was really awesome. For some reason, even though my Vardering day wasn't that great but I thoroughly enjoyed doing people's hair. I also had a personal talk with Belle which was one of the new girl and I don't know why but it made me feel so much better. She felt sorry for my situation but I've realised that if they didn't see the potential in me, they wouldn't go hard on  me. It's similar to my little sister, if I hadn't seen that she is capable, I wouldn't constantly telling her to clean and be strict on her. I only was strict because I knew she could do it. It made so much sense. On the way home on the bus, I just didn't feel like going home and I was in a very peaceful and joyful mood. I decided to walk around the city and just enjoy God's presence along with His songs on my Ipod. I loved it. It was so wonderful. I loved seeing how beautiful the world is at night. The wonderful breeze.. ahhhhh that felt so good. It was cold so I went to buy a scarf. Sitting by Darling Harbour was .... indescribable. The water looked amazing, the tall buildings, lights, movements were all around me. Yet I felt so at peace despite the slight chaos. Everything looked so big yet so small? I mean, I'm apart of this whole world, but God is the maker of the whole entire spectrum of the universe which is infinite. He is so big. As I looked up, I could only see one star. It was very vivid and bright. It reminded me again of how small I am and how big God is. That star is even bigger than the sun, but it's so far away that we only see it as a little sparkly dot.

Lately I've been missing "that" person in my life. Missing that company. I'm awaiting for Him to come. I know it's not my timing but His. God is preparing us both right at this moment. Nonetheless, that makes me love God even more. As I yearn for that comfort and connection with a special someone, I look to God and thank him for creating me and allowing me to have a relationship with Him. If he was the maker of such feelings, and he LOVES me, how much greater is THAT love compare to humanly love? None can compare.

Oh another thing. Well yesterday I passed my "graduated bob" hair cut on first attempt. I was pretty happy because that proved to them that at least I didn't have to do a hair cut a billion time before passing.

I need to send in that $13 toll fee thing through the post. Hopefully I remember to do so.

I also have a $200 fine for not carrying a concession card with me, but honestly I never got it from TAFE. But oh well, I'll pay for it when I have the money. I have absolutely nothing right now. I'm not even sure where I will get the money for sharpening the scissors. Oh that just reminded me that I FORGOT MY SCISSORS AT PADDINGTON. :( I'm so lazzzyyyyy to go, unless I just buy a new scissors but I don't even have the money and I don't want to ask mum.

hrm.. what else. Yes, I need to call up AAMI and ask how that claim is progressing. So gay, TOO MANY STUPID THINGS TO DO!!!

And what I'm unhappiest about is my eating and exercise habit. I'll stop right there. It makes me cry :(



:(:(:(:(:(:(:(