To do list

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Refreshed & revived

Somehow I feel more refreshed and revived at the moment. Maybe it's because I've just done my assignment so now I'm not worrying and stressed out anymore. That's just to say how important the mind is. I'm excited to try out the new gym V Club. I'm hoping to go to Mega Prayer night tomorrow as well so I can receive from God. I think He has something for me. I definitely have to thank him for message that will be spoken through TD Jakes in a few minutes when I do watch the video below... I want to exercise. I actually have the will and the energy now. I hope I do it tomorrow morning when I wake up.

First day of eating plant based food... I love it. I really do and it's so easy, and I feel lighter already..just a little..

You Can Recover From a Fall, Pt 1


What makes falling horrible is when you've gotten used to winning.