To do list

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Setting Goal

5 things I've accomplished and I'm proud of:

1, Going to Europe alone & travelled
2, Designing the restaurants
3, Come out of T&G being highly recognised
4, Read a lot, a lot, a lot
5, Investing in education: seminars ect

What do YOU want in the next 10 YEARS:


Have become a millionaire 5
Be happily married 5
Have done mission work 3
Be an elite international Hairstylist 3
Designed mum's dream house 3
Did sky diving 1
Be a significant part of the church 1
Go to Austria, Dubai, Hong Kong, France, South America ... 3
Go on roadtrip 1
Win Australian Hairdresser of the Year 3
Take up yoga/pilate on a regular basis 1
Allow exercise as part of my lifestyle 1
Be confident about myself 1
Become an entrepreneur 3
Learn to invest 1
Have the body I've always wanted: tight abs, firm butt & thighs, toned arms. Glow & feel free, less lethargic.1
Earn 6 figures a year 10
Have more and more patience 3
Work with Sarah Laidlaw, Andrew O'toole 3
Be signed with DLM 1
Help motivate young woman in life situation 1
Continue to use the 6 money jars 1
Be happy daily, be grateful. Have gratitude. 1
Be financially free. Be debt-free, Owe no one anything. 3
Teach hair. 5
Have a life coach. 3
Be pain-free. Get strong. 1
Run in a marathon. 3
Have a residence with a beautiful water view. 10
Have built AN AMAZING garden for mum. 3
Be an influencer, impacter for God's kingdom. 5
Talk with grace, modesty. 3
Travel alone again soon. 3
Have a passive income to support my lifestyle 3
Know how to cook really well 5
Have my own organisation 5

THIRTEEN 1's
FIFTEEN 3's
SIX 5's
TWO 10's
***** to BE CONTINUED....

Important to celebrate

Top 4 ONE YEAR goal.

1. Be happy daily, be grateful, have gratitude.
2. Allow exercise as part of my lifestyle.
3. Have the body I've always wanted.
4. Be signed with DLM

Make a list:
What's got you turned on? Staying up late, waking up early....
What's got you turned off? How come I don't have energy...

Why are these 4 goals important for me?
I've always been so self-conscious about myself. I've always allowed the way I look to stop me from enjoying life to its maximum. I want to be confident about myself. I want to love the way I look and I know it's not going to come by me wishing and praying. It comes with action and persistence. I need to be confident about myself. I need to not let people's approval affect me. I'm sick and tired of wearing certain things to cover me up. I'm sick of always getting frustrated about showing the bits that I'm too worried of showing. I'm conscious about many things. I want to be happy, confident, happy, love what I do. I also want to be signed to DLM because I know I will have the opportunities to work with amazingly creative people. I want to work with international elite team. I like travelling, I like doing different things. I don't like doing the same old thing all the time. So these 4 goals are really important to me. It will allow me to live my life differently and just be the person I should be. The person God's want me to be.