To do list

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Down down down

oct 1 - 7:39pm

I wish there was someone that I can talk to right now. I honestly don't feel well at all and I wish I was at church or something. I'm just really sad right now and I don't think telling my friends would help. I know you understand but none other will. There are so many changes I want to make to my life. I'm really not happy with the progress I'm making. I know for a fact that my life can be so much better. There are so many things on my mind right now. I just want to get away to spend time with you in the nature that you've created. God I really need you. I don't know what to do and I don't want to talk to anyone about it :( I'm in such despair right now. I just want to cry. No one will understand. I don't want to go home either. I just want to be free. I just want to rest in your spirit. Please allow me to make the most out of my time during this long weekend. Please. Please. My heart needs you.