To do list

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Did God really intervene??

Dear Jesus,

So up until last night, I was more depressed and stressed out than ever. I mean more depressed and sad than stressed out. I know that you have everything under control and I have to be submissive to what ever that's happening. Jesus, I knew you have placed this competition in my heart for a reason. And I've been expecting that you would provide me a model. I think it's her? Is it really her? The last client you told me to ask today? I mean she has the right look and height AND she doesn't mind going red. So I guess that's good. But my only concern is her hair length and thickness. It's shorter than what I expected and it's really fine, I really don't know what to do Jesus.

But you know what, I don't want to follow the way of this world, if this world seems like its going wrong, I don't want to follow its ways because that's placing myself in the ordinary realm. I want to place myself within the supernatural where things happen because you have intervened. Jesus, I believe that you've placed this model in my day for a reason, and she has this hair for a reason. Like last year, with Jelina, she was the perfect model with the perfect hair length. I did not even cut one inch off it. And I believe if you did it last year for me, you can do it again this year. You can do it again this year. You can do it again this time. You can. You can. You can. You will bless me with amazing ideas. I know there is only 6 days left till everything. But I know that you can do more with 6 days than I myself can do in 6 years. You can make things change upside down even over night, even after a blink of an eye, after a split second. Anything is possible and anything can change. You made this whole world and you've created it in 7 days. I believe with utmost faith that you will perform something extraordinary in this following week as well.

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

III



TRUST 



IN


YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!