To do list

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I love you & even though I've lost all I have, I still have all I need.

Dear God.

I love you.

That is all.

This morning I lost my suitcase this morning. All of my hair stuff was in it apart from a comb and clips and a few products. But Lord!!!!!! How amazing have you refined me. Even though I've lost all that made me who I am, a hairdresser, I'm still absolutely fine. I'm not worried. I'm not scared. I'm just so expectant for you to move because you are my provider. I had to cancel an appointment today due to me having no scissors or hairdryer, but how is it that I can be so calm. That's so not me usually. And it can only mean one thing. You are now truly truly in me and you are being reflected through me. Lord will you please forgive those who were speaking against your house, will you please forgive those who are so negative towards the world and forgive those who support what is not right. God I thank you that throughout this whole journey you've made me so pure. You've allowed my mind to be focused onto you. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!! Thank you that you have provided for me sooooooo much!!!!!!!!! Jesus you are truly a life saver. I have so much peace it's incredible. But please hear me out Lord. May you give me surpassing peace in ALL circumstances. Not just now, but at all times. By your grace, I will have peace even in the most difficult situation.

Lord. Last sunday needed to have $700 and you provided for me right on the dollar. Then I had no money for the following day's full licence test besides a few coins in my wallet. But you were gracious enough to give me a client. With the client I had, I earned $50 and the licence fee was $52, and $2 came from my wallet. That was an amazing feeling, knowing how well you provide for me. You knew I'd pass, you knew a way of providing for me. Thank you Lord. Then the last $1 I had I bought Oreo from Coles. haha. Anyways, thankfully I received some money from mum to fill a tank of petrol, which allowed me to drive everyone to and from Heart & Soul night, as well as today's shoot to Cronulla and back. Thank you for providing. At the moment I have $0.25 in the bank account and $1.80. But oh I have so much joy. I have so much peace. I've lost almost $3000 worth of hair stuff in my kit but I am no where near worried. All but your grace Jesus. All because of you.

I need $1400 by the end of the month. I know you'll provide. Whatever I need Jesus, you'll provide.

I just want to say thank you for showing me how to live like you. I love you and I will forever be yours. Please help me to fall in love with you even more than I am now.


I love you God!!




Isaiah 26:3
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in you."

Philippians 4:7
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and mind through Christ Jesus."