To do list

Thursday, August 19, 2010

So I don't know how I feel....

Right now, I honestly don't know what's going on and how I'm currently feeling.

I haven't updated this blog in a few days and many things have happened.

Well vardering has been going well so far. I started on Monday and every day, we do around 4 clients on average. Monday was good. Spent pretty much the whole morning watching DVDs then cut 2 haircuts in the afternoon. I honestly thought it'd be a bit more lay back on the first day but I was put on the floor straight away. Cut cut cut and cut away. Tuesday was good. Can't remember what haircut I did but I did 4 and it was good. I learnt a lot from the mistakes I made. I always take down notes at the end of each haircut for improvements and just so I can remember where I've gone wrong and what I need to be careful of next time. It has been really helpful. Yesterday was a great day as well. It felt good to have recommended products and then the clients agreed to purchase them. Both of the siblings were really happy with the hair and I feel very glad to have made them feel that way. I mean, this is the reason why I'm doing hair. I want people to feel beautiful, better and more confident about themselves.
However, today was quite scary. I felt like this one client of mine who had the vertical graduation was a bit mean. She was someone weird to be honest. Like do you really need to tell me that my profile line is not straight when I really do think it is. Even after I "fixed" it, she still shrugged her shoulders and think it's still not good enough. I was being so nice to her, complementing and all, but no she looked so upset and angry throughout the hair cut. Well I admit that I did cut one side slightly shorter than the other therefore I had to fix it up by matching the length. It wasn't a big deal. Besides the hair cut looked great at the end but she still complained that she wanted it longer bla bla bla. Well I'm sorry. I said "thank you for your patience" twice and she completely ignored me. So I tried the third time and she just smiled. But I have to say that, I did learn from my lesson. I don't want that to happen again so the next hair cut that I did, I was constantly cross checking, making sure that it's even and in order. Omg i don't another person to complain. Another thing I need to do is to ask more questions during the consultation, take smaller sections, and be cautious of my elevation angles when over-directing hair.

 I haven't been to the gym since Monday. I really want to go but I've been lacking so much sleep to a point where I did pack the clothes, shoes, work-out plan for the next day, I ended up staying in bed because I was feeling sleepy and exhausted. Man, my dad is pretty much taken up at T&G. Once I come home it's like 7:30 and then I need to pack things for the next day: clothes, food ect AND THINGS ALWAYS tend to come up so unexpectedly that I end up sleeping at around 1am. It's so stupid though. I've been having just juice for breakfast for the past week or so and I can already tell that my health is improving. Slightly but still good. My tongue has gone very clear and fleshy looking with less marks or cloudy colour. The white of my eyes seems to be brighter and whiter as well. I've been eating very healthy at T&G. I only have one break anyway and I've been having salad with either starch or meat. But lately, it's just plain salad with some nuts and honey. That's it. However, when I do come home, I binge like crazy, it's so bad. I don't like it when I'm home because what ever I see, I will eat. It's so bad. I want to go to gym as well. It's the summer soon and I'm going overseas soon and I want to look good. Look my best.

In terms of godly hours. I haven't had much. I been bad because I want to get into his words so much, but for some reasons, I'm robbed of the energy. Like for example, right now I'm typing this and my plan is to go read something later, but my eyes are weighing me down so much. I feel so sleepy. I just wished I had the energy to read and get into God's words like how I used to. I don't get it. I should be able to get to him any time, and I know that, but why is it so had to find out more about him. Last night I wanted to watch TD jakes but I ended up falling asleep because I was so tired. I hate how things are at the moment. My family is truly a mess and I know worst things are yet to come. My energy level is decreasing slowly. I haven't gone to gym since Monday, it's been T,W, T Okay so 3 days. Seems less but still, it means that I'm stationary and I don't want to be stationary. I want to keep moving forward on that mountain. Omg I'm so sleepy right now!!!!



GOD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO GO TO THE GYM. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO GET INTO YOUR WORDS AND BE IN YOUR PRESENCE. YOU KNOW IT. YOU KNOW IT. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME?

PLEASE JESUS, OPEN UP TO ME. LET ME COME TO YOU.

RENEW ME WITH YOUR SPIRIT.

I NEED YOU TO STRENGTHEN ME AND WAKE UP ME FROM THIS TIREDNESS.

Thank you for blessing Sveta and healing her. I want to give thanks for the future of Sveta. She will have a great future, a great life, a great family and a great man who loves her.

I also want to say thank you for the wisdom you've been giving me through my Vardering course. I appreciate you so much. Thank you Jesus.

Why am I feeling like this?
I want energy.

I'm so drained right now