To do list

Monday, February 28, 2011

BodyRocker Justina – Team Lithuania



Hi Zuzana and Freddy,
My name is Justina – I am Lithuanian and have been living in London
for 7 years now.
I wanted to say THANK YOU guys for your workouts!! I have been
following you since September 2010 and I can not describe enough how
happier I am with myself now. I used to do spin, body attack and body
pump classes in the gym, however I could not see any improvements.
Since I started doing your HIIT workouts I feel more energised, have a
better attitude towards life and I just never want to stop! I love the
intensity of your exercises, the variety of your exercises and your
huge inspiration to us, bodyrockers!!!! My boyfriend, David, who is a
Royal Marine Commando, loves doing your workouts too and he finds them
challenging as well!
I always had big legs and could never even imagine wearing a short
skirt, however yesterday for the first time in my life I wore the
shortest dress ever! David took me out for a lovely Valentine’s meal
and for the first time EVER I did not feel embarassed of my body! If
not for bodyrock I probably would have never been able to wear that
dress!!!!!  
That's how I feel <---
Bodyrock has became my way of life. I swear by it. I live by it. I
always push hard, I don’t do “barely there” routines. I watch what I
eat. My body is not a rubbish bin – I look carefully what I put in it.
I love Zuzana’s and bodyrockers recipies and we have tried most of
them. I want to keep on BODYrocking! I NEVER WANT TO STOP!
One day we hope to meet you guys and fellow bodyrockers; do a thousand
burpees; go for healthy dinner and dance until the morning!!!!!
There is one really good exercise that we use – we call it hand step
ups – it works your core and upper body and is pretty hard! You get
into plank position facing a step (lower stairs or a sofa without the
cushions on). Put one hand on the step, then push yourself up and put
next hand on the step. Then put one hand on the floor and another one
on the floor back into plank position ( I attach a picture of myself
doing it). Whe you do it for 50 or 30 seconds for 4 rounds you can
sooooooooooo feel it in your abs!!
So once again – THANK YOU GUYS – LET’S KEEP ON BODYROCKING!!!!!
I attach some pictures of mysefl. 2 pictures are from last night and
me wearing that short short dress FINALLY – hahahaha! ;)))
Lots of LOVE
Justina xx