To do list

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's so hard & tiring....

Jesus, it's so hard and tiring to do all these things.... But God, I WANT to do it. That's the thing. No matter how tired I get, I WANT to do it. I WANT THIS. I want it REAL bad....

Well let's re-cap today shall we. I had work today and it was slow and boring. I always remind myself of you and how...


All the good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly light, who do not change like shifting shadow....


Yes, that's what I remind myself all the time. As well as how everything is possible when I'm with you. Nothing is impossible. There's some issue about Ana at work today but I don't want to even talk about it. I find it just simply ridiculous.

I don't think I will hit my target this week because it has been quite slow, but THAT'S OKAY :) I'm still happy. I'm still content with God and I'm thankful for EVERYTHING He has given me.

Jesus. I wasn't sure if I should go to the Tea Party today but I'm glad I did. I met Krysta for the first time today and I have to say that she just exudes joy. Now, speaking about that, we're slowly heading back to my challenge........... The challenge of the outer appearance. Well once again, I want to make it clear that, THAT'S what I want to be like. I want to be

CAREFREE


JOYFUL


HAPPY


and I just don't want to have to worry about the way I look or the way people think of me. I know that God thinks highly of me and I should just believe that. At the end of the day, I'm a princess who is living in this foreign land. Not everyone knows my true identity but that doesn't mean that I should just live like a peasant. I may be yoked in the society and be made as one, but I have to hold myself together and keep the posture up, I have to constantly remind myself of my true identity and not be disheartened when trouble comes. I am a princess of the Most High God, and one day I will be revealed for all to see. I have to prepare myself, I have to exercise my character. Thank you Jesus.

Just talking about me makes me so much less stress and worried....

Well let's talk about Wella Trend for a second. I'm a bit scared, but I'm not. I'm scared cz I don't have a model right now but I'm not because I know you will provide. YOU WILL.

Jesus I really need a model God, I need the right model. There are a billion things on my mind right now and I can't go to sleep peacefully knowing that these thoughts are still bouncing back and forth in my mind. I have to jot them down and make them clear.

Well now I have a photographer who is willing to take on the task. My only concern is

- where will we shoot?
- do I have to pay for the studio or will Khee pay for it?
- will Khee and Liam be okay with the fact that I'm doing this on separate day by myself?

And I've also gotten an amazing MUA, I hope I can learn something from her because she does hair as well.

- I need to meet up with her to ask her for ideas.

I have Jess to help me with the styling and hope this will go amazingly well. Just like last year but even better this time! Even BETTER because I feel God's strength more than a billion times. I feel God's presence in everything I do and I feel God's faithfulness in each thing I see. I know he will deliver! I will be meeting up with Jess after the 5pm service this sunday. SOOOOO....

- I need to get all of my ideas together. All of my mood board together.
- I need to go and print out the pictures ect and gather inspirations.
- I need to make a PDF file to send to the photographer: Rai /MUA: Lianne/Jess

- I need to meet up with the photographer & MUA to exchange ideas about the shoot. I'm planning to do it this coming week.

Well last but not least I NEED A MODEL!!


SO PLEASEEEE JESUSSSSSSS!!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU

I TRUST IN YOU

WITH ALL MY HEART
MY SOUL

MY STRENGTH

MY SPIRIT

WITH ALL THAT I AM


THAT YOU WILL DELIVER WHAT YOU HAVE PROMISED AND YOU WILL NEVER FAIL US