To do list

Sunday, August 7, 2011

NOTE: Hong Kong JULY 3RD

Hong kong

I am now awaiting to board my second flight. The trip was really long but I'm glad that it was an overnight flight just so it could go by much quicker. However, in terms of comfort I didn't really have any. It was uncomfortable. I never liked the seats on the plane. Now I know what my client means by making myself as comfortable as I can on the plane. It makes the whole ride that much more enjoyable & less tired. Well I had a horrible stomach ache this morning when I woke up and I know it's from all of the food I ate last might at home combined with stuff for dinner on the plane. It made me feel so sick even until now even though I did not eat anything this morning & decided to skip breakfast. I'm so glad I did and not just eat it because it will be a waste. I'm looking forward to arriving into Milan. I hope it doesn't get too dark when I get there so I can find my way around okay. Thank you Jesus for being with me. I know you are guiding me & helping to be better. I'm expecting so much from this trip. I will come home a totally different person