To do list

Sunday, August 7, 2011

NOTE: JULY 2ND

Dear lord, please take care of me on this trip. I know you are & I know you will. I am in complete care of you. Thank you for this opportunity to come into a new place and just allow me to take risks. I've always wanted to travel by myself & I finally am. I know this trip will go by so quickly & I will make the most out of everything. I really do feel there is a significant meaning to this trip. More than mere traveling. I know you have something amazing planned for me & it's just awaiting me. I love you Jesus. How I thank you for everything and I thank you for Chi! I love her so much & I thank you for helping me improve & realize what she's done wrong so ah can start trying even harder & make mum proud. I thank you for being with my mum. It hurts me to see her seeking idols for help but only you know her heart Jesus. You know who she is crying out to. You know her inside out like how you know every single being you've placed into existence. Jesus I thank you for everything. I'm sad that I will have to miss Hillsong Conference & I still don't know if this trip will be greater than the experience I would have had if I'd stayed. :( I really wished  I could go to the conference. But its okay. You can't have everything. And there has to be give & take. Jesus please help me with the money. Help me to organize my time & spending money. I'm bringing all cash over so I hope I take care of it well. Jesus. I hope this isn't selfish but i hope I have a holiday romance. I don't want to expect too much but I just hope .... I just hope. I think if you really want it, you can just visualize it & it will happen right... 

:)