To do list

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Magnificent days

June 19 8:24am

Today is a magnificent day. Full of greatness & awesomeness. The photoshoot is amazing & the model, photographer, mua, & the designers are great!! I am positive. God helps me to so amazing hair & anoint me with incredible ideas that make everyone say wow!!! And it is all glory to the lord god who created me and love me unconditionally. I love myself & love my life. I love my body & is confident with the way I look. I love my arms & legs & I love my skin: it is tanned :)) my trip to Europe is amazing. Work is also really great because I am improving so much and god can see that! I sell treatment well and retail well & gives very beautiful haircuts which clients admire. I get paid at least $1300 a week & I travel overseas for work & also get paid. I travel for pleasure also, seeing god's creation & this beautiful world. I inspire people to know god & seek his words. Everywhere I am. People will see God also. I influence of millions of people world wide with my stories & testimony. My hardship makes a difference. I read 2 books a month and any thing that I watch is always educational. I'm a great motivational speaker. I am fit healthy & strong. I am in countless magazines, tv shows, news, radio ect & where I go I acknowledge god :) he is amazing & he is my life! 


June 23 11:49 am

Today is a lovely day. Full of God's grace & his almighty power. I love Jesus and his love is overflowing. I have an amazingly strong clientele and I earn at least $1300 a week. I am
Booked out one month in advance & I attract attention from all over the world. I am great at what I do and is forever learning new things. I am patient and humble & have no ego. The only ego I have is for the Lord Jesus Christ. I travel around the world to do what I love most which is fashion/runway hair as well as preaching god's words. I inspire millions of people around the world to know & seek God. They love Jesus because the see Jesus through me. I am an ambassador for Christ. I am Jesus' right hand. I am a soldier for Christ's sake. I continue to grow as he offers me new task to undertake. Everything I  am doing now is by god's grace and nothing else. He helps me with everything and the trip to Europe is amazing. I meet beautiful people. My knowledge of the world is widen & I also meet a lovely godly guy. My portfolio is incredible. Made up of talented individuals who are photographers & Mua's & models & designers. I love myself. I am tanned fit strong and healthy. I eat mostly raw plant based food. I love the way I look in shorts and tank tops. I am confident with my face, body shapes & clothings. Jesus is great and he loves me soooooooooo incredibly much!