To do list

Friday, January 4, 2013

Daniel fast - Day 4/31 - The hope that is in me

I'm on a fast and I don't even feel like I'm on a fast. Not because I don't get hungry, but I just don't feel like eating, and I'm not having any craving. Thank God. I hope it stays like this. I just crave for God's word and it's like the word feeds me. 

Today I prayed that God will provide me financially, give me resources for afterparty, and for our team to hear his plan and purpose. 

Then God spoke to me about worrying in Matthew 6: 26

"Look at the birds of the air, 
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, 
and yet our heavenly Father feeds them. 
Are you not much more valuable than they?

And about struggles

He allows certain things to happen so we can turn to him

And about FORGIVENESS

Forgiveness is a decision, NOT a feeling

And about PURPOSE

"always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you to give a reason 
for the hope that is in you" 
1 Peter 3:15

  • He gives me strength and peace when there's no hope. Eg, Family problems & failures.
  • He blesses my family through prayer and heals people of diseases and sickness.
  • I find my life's purpose: To be light in the dark/ To use my gifts and talents to help others/ To do whatever I can to point people to Jesus, our Father who gives us a plan, purpose & a future/ He shows me that it is not by talent that I succeed but only by his mighty power.