To do list

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3rd Revelation

All I can say is God is GREAT!

God have given me another revelation today when we were in our connect group praying. It was amazing and we all felt the Holy Spirit among us. I knew I had to go. I knew something awesome would take place and it did. I'm glad that I've left behind something that's been dragging me down. I'm glad that I wrote my worry onto that piece and paper and teared it all up, putting it at the bottom of the cross and surrender my problem to Him. I know this is nothing to Him. He is telling me "Watch and see the great things I'm about to do. Then you will be able to understand how my power works. It is not of the ordinary but of the extraordinary things"

I will share my revelation tomorrow because I have to copy it from my note book. But it is amazing. God is great. I trust in Him. All my worries are gone. I trust in Him.

======================================



Release all you pain on me because I care for you. Take who I am and be it. Be my Holy Spirit, be like me your Father, Jesus Almighty God. Take care of your sister. Love your dad. Be safe in all that you do. Let me do the great work within you. I provide all. I love you. Will I not bless the one I love? You again, for the 3rd time I say this; you will change nations and the world. Your words have power and your character have strength. Release all your pain. Not until you release those pain will I be able to bless you fully and more abundantly. You are my precious child. I care for you. I will take care of you. Justice delayed is not justice denied. I will oversee all falsely accused case. I will not let the devil run wild. They will have to pay for their evil acts. You have me on your side. Whom shall you be afraid of? Me, your God is all you need. I will make a way. I will make a way if you let me. You will succeed. You will be out of all troubles that the world brings. I your God know all that's to know; the past, present and the future. Linh, this is the message I want you to write down. This is your 3rd revelation. i am with you. Do not be afraid. Take heart. Love  me. Submit yourself to me. Be humble, loving and be your all to me. Love me. Let me do all that needs to be done for you. Jesus, your Almighty God is your God. We love you. We love you. We love you. I have a great place prepared for you in heaven. Heaven is your home. Won't be long. It won't be long. You will come home soon. Look into eternity. Look onto me. I, Jesus will save you.


Your God, Jesus
God Almighty.