To do list

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CONNECT GROUP: Power of Prayer

This was held at Leighton's office @ 7:30pm. Came home at 1 in the morning. A great night filled with God's presence.

Some of the messages really strike me because they reinforced things that have been spoken to me from God.


Habakkuk 1:5 
Look at the nation and watch, and be utterly amazed - For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe


 .......I will entrust you with things people will be afraid of being in charge of. I will give you great power to take care of business that older people will be shocked to find out that a person at such a young age like yourself is doing just fine. By my power you will change nations and the world......


Habakkuk 2:2-3
"Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."


.....Follow your heart in everything you do. Be patient and calm.....


.....My spirit will be with you and your calling will be accomplished until the very end. It will be accomplished and lives will be change....


.....Won't be long. It won't be long. You will come home soon. Look into eternity. Look onto me. I, Jesus will save you....


Deuteronomy 30:14
No, the word is very near you; it is your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it. See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destructions. For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.


....You will succeed. You will be out of all troubles that the world brings...