To do list

Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't know what's on my mind....

Okay so right now I'm just eating junk food lol. Eating M&Ms, minties, chocolate and more junk food. I always sleep really late these days. It's because I'm more of a night person than a morning person. I sleep really late and wake up at 10:30 then get ready for work by 11:00am. Lucky I work for my parents haha. But, in saying that, I'm not a lazy person at all. I can be but I'm not when it comes to helping others or doing what I love.

All night long, I mean for the past few days I've been wanting to rearrange my room. However, I feel as though God is telling me to not worry about it as it is not the right time. I can't help it but go on Gumtree and find some goodies that might go with my room. Am I avoiding God's voice? I mean, I really want to change my room. Making it into a cosy room where I can relax, where mum and Chi can also find peace at (: I really want to change my room into something amazingly wonderful with a sense of warmth like never before. I want to hang my work up on one side of the wall, I want to buy the wall vinyl of inspirational quotes because that will remind me everyday of this wonderful life. I definitely want to get a rug since it's winter and it will also keep the room a bit cleaner, look-wise as well. Chi and I really wants to get a wardrobe but we still haven't found the one that we one just yet. I think we just have to know exactly how our room looks like before we can start buying furnitures. Planning and designing is the key. There's no point of keep purchasing nice things when it doesn't fit. I'm dying for that vintage, old-styled look room. It just evokes so much warmth and I want that so much. It's simple as well and it's just wonderful! I love it, Xiao's house have definitely inspired me. I also want to change the lounge area but isn't sure if it's the right time. I would love to have our own house right now so we can decorate it and buy nice things for it. But since we live in a rented place, it's hard to change things and fix things that we don't like. But I've learnt to not make judgement and live with what I've been given. I remind myself that I was born with nothing and now I have everything so I'm very glad.

I want tomorrow to be a cleaning day. Although I'm not sure if I will be able to do all the cleaning tomorrow because I need to go get Sveta's present as well. I can't believe her birthday is this Saturday. It's already July and that's more than half way through this NEW year! Soon it will be 2011. O-M-G! So fast!!! WAY too fast!

I have to call up the insurance company tomorrow to talk about the car accident. Mainly to notify them and then asking them for their advice. Even though I still feel at peace but whenever I think of it, I still feel a bit scared or fearful. Just a tiny tinnie bit. I know God wants me to be trust in Him and cast all my anxiety on Him, and I do, but I hate the devil! I hate how things have to happen like this. But then again, God reminded me that even in this kind of stressful situation, He can make a way. He is still able to put a peace in me that no one can give. He still cares for me and promises me that He will rule this case. He never fails his promise, because He is God! If he says it, he will do it! And if it's a promise, it WILL be done no matter what! Oh God! I PUT MY TOTAL TRUST IN YOU (: I'M SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!


NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME OR THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU


I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR AMAZING GRACE, BLESSINGS UPON MY LIFE AND THE COUNTLESS INTERVENTIONS YOU'VE MADE THROUGHOUT MY LIFE, SAVING ME, PULLING ME OUT OF TROUBLES & EVEN TAKE ME INTO A NEW LAND WHERE I WILL LIVE TO SHINE YOUR NAME! 


Jesus, my lovely daddy in heaven, no one is like you. You are glorious, powerful, wonderful, lovely, amazing, indescribable, breath-taking, sweet, kind, all-knowing, peaceful, righteous, forever-reign, timeless, merciful AND SO MUCH MORE! Words will never come close to how great you are Jesus. God, almighty Father, how thankful am I to have someone like you in my life. There is nothing like your love!


Jesus, I put all my trust in you for tomorrow! I put my full trust in you! I know I have to get so many things done but I will trust in you because I know you are greater than my troubles and as long as I seek you first, everything will be added onto my life. Everything will figure themselves out. I do not need to worry because it will not change the outcome! Oh Lord, how amazing are you. How glorious, powerful are you God! So so so much! I'm so excited for CONFERENCE! I can't believe it's next week! I can't believe it because I got the ticket from last year and it's already NEXT WEEK! I've been waiting for this for so long. By combining this with fasting I'M BELIEVING FOR A MIRACULOUS TRANSFORMATION UPON MY LIFE! Nothing will be the same! I will receive blessings like never before and it is all because of you!


Jesus please bless my tomorrow. Help me to find the right present for Sveta, take away my worries for the accident if there is any left in my mind (I'm sure I'm giving it all to you now God, I'm handing it all to you). I really want to get the house cleaned tomorrow so please allow me enough time to do that Jesus. I will also trust that you will let me know the right time to look for furnitures. I know it is not yet the time and I will wait till I hear from you before I start making deals ect. 


I LOVE YOU JESUS!!! BLESS ME WITH YOUR WORDS NOW THAT I'M GOING TO WATCH SOME SERMONS!


(: