To do list

Friday, July 2, 2010

Don't let good times FOOL you!

The Potter's Touch with Bishop T.D. Jakes


CLICK HERE to watch video 1




MY HISTORY IS NOT MY DESTINY!!


"I'm tired..." <- WARNING
Why is it that we're always tired?!

It is easy to burn out.
Refuel, re-equip yourself!

Blessings can be a cursed if you are not prepared

Keep your oil in your lamp burning bright, instead of burning out.

My child, Linh. Are you ready to receive the blessing? This message is for you. Prepare yourself. I sent this message especially for you. T D Jakes, he is speaking directly to you. I told you before that I have prepared something great ahead of you. You've been getting tired lately, distracting yourself to unnecessary things and I do not want you to do so. Come back to me. Reserve your energy. Do not let your oil run out.   Renew your strength in me. Watch out. Watch out. Keep your guard. Have me. Take me. Be cautious. Be ready of what I'm about to give you. The blessing is BIG! Be ready to receive it or else you will come at the right opportunity but the time you've come to might be wrong because you are not ready. Be ready my child. I love you and want you to be ready. Be ready. I can't say it enough. Be ready. Reserve your energy and be ready my child. Be ready......


This is your season. 


"The children has come to birth but the woman has no strength to deliver"

HOW YOU REACT TO CHALLENGES TELLS WHETHER YOU ARE WISE OR FOOLISH.




CLICK HERE to watch video 2

It's possible to come into the good time but not being able to harvest what has been released

YOUR BABY IS COMING!!! That is the promise.

THE QUESTION IS DO YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO BEND DOWN AND DELIVER!??

When it is about to release then you know what you got.


The OIL is in a CLAY jar. You can not determine how much oil you have left by looking at it from the out side. You can only determine how much oil is left by SETTING IT ON FIRE!!!


When the HEAT hits me and I produce NO LIGHT, I have no strength. But when I IGNITE with the consuming flame, I AM READY!


You have got to set some things loose. You have got to cut some things up. You have to got to let go of the things that you don't need. Ultimately, you will need to make sacrifices and that matchstick will turn into carbon as you're preparing to ignite your flame.


"I'm not just a God who MEETS your needs, I'm a God who EXCEEDS your needs"
GOD WILL FILL YOU MORE THAN ENOUGH, TO A POINT WHERE YOU'RE OVERFLOWING.

God's blessing is not always transferable! The person you're carrying will eventually suck all of your oil that God has given you to make your way there, yet now, there is none left, it's been taken away from you.
WALK FOR YOURSELF.

This is your season to go in. 2010 is your year!!!


Oh Lord my heart is on FIRE RIGHT NOWW GOD!!!


The door is closing. The door will close. While there is time, fill your vessel with oil. You have to be strong to be blessed. Fill yourself up on the inside.


WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH!!!!
It's all good


OLIVE OIL IS PRODUCED WHEN THE OLIVES ARE CRUSHED!