To do list

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And God will reward those He love, more than we can ever comprehend

So just to make the long story short. I broke my fast yesterday. I will try again, don't worry about that.

Anyways. I'm still numbed, and shocked and in awe of all the good things God has done for me. Oh My Lord, You Are so Greattttt!!! God how can I ever thank you enough. I love you more than I can ever imagine. I just realised how everything worked perfectly in your accordance and miracles start to take place there on. You are so amazing. So marvelous. I love you so much Lord. I could feel your presence and your angels there with me, cheering for me, preparing for a great show. I felt like someone was praying for me and I know for a fact that it was Xiao Wei.

I stayed up until 5am last night and I had a good enough sleep. I was very nervous today. Although the day wans't as smooth as I'd like it to be but everything came together so well. Sveta had to get her make up done 3 times and Jelina also needed to hers fixed. But overall, the bad things came for good, so doors will be open to greater opportunities. As I see it, I found a better make up artist and I was very happy with the result.

I've also realised now how much the Wella Comp prepared me for today's presentation. Even though my entry was never received, I'm very pleased with the outcome because if I didn't take the risk to plan and organise a shoot, I would have never came across Model Mayhem through people on Gumtree. Then from then I realised that you can actually make an account, BUT you need at least 4 portfolio pictures. This shoot then allowed me to do just that. Gathering ideas, doing heaps of research, making the vision a reality and here I am now, better than ever before, but never as good as I can be in the future. There's always room for growth. I'm glad that I had the chance to see such great works on MM as well as getting to know the great people out there who are so talented with such gifted skills. I'm blessed to be apart of a Kingdom who think highly of creativity and what it is able to do. I'm blessed to be used by god to make his vision a reality through my hands. I'm blessed to be worked along side with the Holy Spirit to bring God's beauty to life. Great models, great MUA, great models. I give thank to God for allowing me to be blessed with such talents. And who could ever forget Jess Green, the amazing designer.

All that leads me to this:

I have WON "TONI & GUY TECHNICIAN OF THE YEAR 2010"

I missed out on T&G Collection of the year by ONE POINT which doesn't really bother me 




... BECAUSE 


Dennis Langford, the Managing Director of Toni & Guy Australia, has personally congratulated me with my styling in front of everyone. He spoke highly of me and that he could use my work to represent Toni & Guy anywhere around the world, anytime. 


He then wanted to see and asked if I could re-create the look and so he can organise a photo shoot.


I am so stoked! I can't believe it. That's better than winning! That's an amazing opportunity.


I can go on and on about people's comments of my models, but I won't boast and go there. All I will say is that what I've done was only achieved by the great power of the one and only God. Those were HIS works, not mine. That's why I loved them and they were amazing.
Thank you Jesus dearly.

x