To do list

Sunday, June 20, 2010

DAY 3. In silence, You really hear God

So today is my third day of a Glorious life.

Jesus is so wonderful, powerful, so lovely and ahhh.....oh so wonderful. I'm currently listening to Avalon right now and the songs are ......just great and so joyous, peaceful, relaxing (:

Church was good today, but I really wanted to hear the guest speaker. He's on at the 5pm service so yeah I can't make it because I have so much things to get done and it's 5:12pm right now lol.

I had such an encounter with God today. I could really hear the Holy Spirit talking to me, calming me and telling me to really trust Jesus because He cares for me.

It felt like a really long time. I walked to the car park after church and then I got into the car thinking about where I'm going to get my photos printed. As I was sitting there, I realised how quite everything was. Like nothing mattered. All I felt was "silence" literally. It was like something I've never experienced. It was almost sacred in a way. Then I closed my eyes, then the Spirit start pouring His speech on me. I can't retell everything right now but afterward, I felt such a sense of peace. It's something so wonderful.

It's the 3rd day and I'm not even hungry. I honestly don't want to eat anything so I get quite annoyed when I see food around the house or when Mum asks me what I want to have so she can get it for me. I always tell her I ate already, and she's getting really worried because she thinks I don't eat properly or only ever eat junk food.

I'm not going to adopt my old thinking, of not wanting to waste food therefore I will break my fast. That's so stupid honestly. Besides, I shouldn't worry about that anyway since I'm doing this fast for a LONG time. It's a 21-day fast. I have many days left, 7 times as much as what I've been through. Then tomorrow will be 6 times as much, then 5 times as much, 4 times as much, 3 times as much, then I can't wait till Hillsong Conference.

I felt God telling me to tell Sveta to be careful so I texted her and I was right. There's so much going on with her. The devil is attacking her in dreams, in her thinking, in her health and I really pray that God's power will overtake the demon's spirit. Jesus is forever more powerful than any evil acts, no matter how great the devil's power is, He is greater still. The Devil is aggressive, but He is empty. He has no place to live, no place of residence. And He shall not reside in me nor will he take my precious friend's heart, Sveta's heart.

At the moment, I'm just preparing my portfolio for wednesday interview. I hope I get the job. I have confidence in the Lord. I will try my best for everything He wants me to do and then I put the decision in His hands, no matter what the outcome is, I will always be happy. I want to live in God's timing, not mine. He knows better than I do. He has an eternal perspective, yet mine is only temporal. I don't know what's going to happen in the future, but Jesus will always be all-knowing, of the past, present and the future. He will carry out an amazing plan for my life. He told me today that He has chosen me as His servant. I will impact nations and the world. I will bring my family and friends to Christ. He told me He was pleased with me fasting and will allow great things to happen. He also said that He has prepared a place for me in Heaven and that my name is in the Book of Life. He still wants me to keep reaching and seeking Him in all circumstances. The spirit convinced me that even though I do have much faith right now, my faith in the future will be thousands and millions time greater than my current faith. I will be so connected to God and His Kingdom that my belief now is only a dust compare to what's in store for me.

I'm so excited for the future, but the result will take time to manifest. I trust in God always and always and always. I know I don't have to worry about a thing. What ever He tells me to do, I will do it, because He says so.