To do list

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 1/14. My next calling

I believe this is my 4th revelation.

Same place as the first: in my car, after the 12pm service.

I've been called to start something new. I'm a bit shocked at the moment. Not worried but just shocked at what He wants me to do.

Holy of all Holy.. I am your God, your ever living God who brings you Glory and success, just as I AM. Jesus Almighty God, your God will be with you wherever you go.


As you have felt in spirit and see in the vision that I've given you. You will be called to preach my name. Your mum will become my follower. There will only be you, your mum and Chi left in the family. Glory will be given to me through your testimony. Your creative hairdressing career will take 1/4 of your life, with mission work the other 1/4 and spreading my message the other 1/2. You will greet others as you travel. You will build connections as you move according to my will. Hope will  be in your heart. Success will belong to you. Love will find its way to you, when it is right. I am preparing a great guy for you at this moment. It is someone who you have not met. He is not in Australia. you will travel and you will see him.  You two will fall in love, while having ME in the midst of the strong bond, as a 3 cord string will not be easily broken. He will have a heart for me just as you do. He will reach out to you and help you to expand my Kingdom. Through him my ministry will be brought forth. Your hairdressing career will be successful but it will not be taking over your whole life. The real reason for you to be on this earth is for me. Hairdressing is something I've gifted you with only because I know you have the right attitude and the right faith to carry out my will. With your belief and undying love for me, I will use you for my great purpose. I will make you well known in this industry but the only reason I'm doing so is because I need to bring you into the environment of powerful people. I want this to be used as an opportunity for you to build connections, to get to know some particular individuals, as these people have also been called by me. Together you will be united with my body and bring glory to God. Jesus will be glorified. Your success will bring you great wealth. You will reach millions through news and T.V screens. There will also be a scandal of you and how you are spreading my message, but do not fear as I have prepared my way out of troubles for you. I said that I will protect you and I will. It has to be done in order to test the faith of others and since it will reach millions of people, millions of lives will be changed and lives will be given up for me. You are a great child of God and you will be blessed so abundantly, not because of your faithfulness but because I am great and I want my name to be made known. Keep writing in your blog. Keep doing what you are doing now, include everything that inspires you and any trials or troubles you come across because when the world see that, they will know that I am a faithful God who is always with them through the good and the bad. Through the testimony and the personal messages you have, lives will be changed. Keep it private for now between me and yourself. I will let you know when to make it public. Until then have faith in me. Have faith that I will carry out a good work in your life as well as your family's life. Do not be anxious about your parent's situation. I know many people say that your dad can't change his way and he won't but what I will make him realise is the love your mum has for him. Your mum will be rewarded greatly. Although she doesn't know me but she will find me because your faith in such prayer. Don't worry, it's only a matter of time. I will bring her home with me. She will be with me. I assure you that. For now, just love her and support her in all that she asks. Chi is a great sister and I've placed her in your life to really teach you a lesson of patience. You are getting better and I'm glad. Treat her well, make her known about my presence and any work within your life. She will come back to me because she sees me in you. She is a great child of God and remember that all people on earth, no matter how bad, are all called according to my purpose and are all work in-progress. Their lives are still on-going and you will see that when you're in heaven. Only until it is finished can you judge whether that person is good or bad. 


This whole journey will take a while but trust in my timing. Trust in me Linh. All will be good. Just let my whispers be sensitive to you so that I don't have to use my last resort of troubles and pain to come upon your life. I desire for you to have a joyful & peaceful life in my unconditional love. Do not worry about anything else but trust in what you believe in, which is me. to be right. It is the only way to eternity and eternal rest. Take rest now my child. Rest. 


And wait for my calling to continue to do all that I need you to do. Remember, I've told you, and believe this: "You will change nations and the world!"


God,
My voice in spirit.
Live in me my child, my Princess


Dearest Glory
Your Father,
Jesus




In the vision I see flashes, a number of things. I saw me standing on a stage preaching. I see mum and Chi sitting at the front row.


I see TV screens, the news anchor reading out the news with a picture next to her. She seems to be talking about me, how I'm only 20 years old and is the next big thing in the hair industry. I felt as though this was reaching millions of viewers. I see my family watching this news at home, my relatives all watching this as well, my old class-mates...ect.


I also see another similar situation with the news and the tv sceens but this time, it's a scandal I think. The media is making a big deal out of the fact that I'm spreading the message of christ. Some people are for and some people are against. But this will change lives of many. I could feel it. 


I see myself pulling a suitcase walking in the airport, getting ready to depart. I see airplanes rising suggesting that God is taking me to a new place.


I see myself shaking hands with many people, greeting them, getting to know them. All this was work related. Hairdressing industry most definitely. I see me getting to know people of great authority. Like, we were in a meeting, a boardroom or something. And this was overseas.




I just can't believe I'm called to preach. I'm a bit shocked right now. . . I don't know what to think. I mean, really? I guess I just have to trust in God's calling for my life.


It just surprises me how God have actually spoken to me and given me visions. This had never happened before I started fasting. I started because I feel like I need to hear god's words, receive an anointing, a revelation and adopt a new level of faith. It didn't happen straight away and this is my 4th time fasting and I'm receiving this message here. The first time happened after my 2nd fasting attempt I think. I'm not too sure. 


Oh and what about how God told me that He is preparing a great guy for me. OVERSEAS? Hrm... this could be interesting. And if he is going to reach out to me and help me expand God's kingdom and IF I was made to ultimately preach, could he actually be a preacher? This is very interesting. LOL. I kind of understand why God wants to hide some things from us, especially if they belong to the future because we wouldn't have believed it otherwise. But I know that God knows that I believe it. I do. And I trust in God.