To do list

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 4/14. after 3holy day of fasting

Can I just say


AAAAMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

JESUS!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUU AND HOWWW GREATTT IS YOUR POWER AND YOUR LOVE AND YOUR MAJESTY. YOUR SUPERNATURAL ANOINTING COMES UPON ME AND SETS ME FREE AND DELIVERS ME VISIONS AND REVELATIONS LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

I LOVE YOU.

The past 3 days have been so overwhelming. I still don't know what to say or what to write. But one thing I know is that God is really speaking directly to me and confirming all that He has told me, including what was written in my revelation and in my vision.

All I will say is that. I WANT TO BE A SERVANT FOR THE LORD AND PREACH THE GOODNEWS TO THE LOST SOULS. I want to do mission work and I pray He will guide me to where He wants me to go.

Today was Judah Smith, last night was Ed Young and he was amazing.

I can't wait till tomorrow because I really believe TD Jakes is going to preach tomorrow night. I can feel it, because they are running out of speakers LOL. It must be tomorrow AND Friday night!

I just love God so much and I really feel like God is telling me to write down my full testimony but I will do it later. ... Later hahaha, Okay God, soon okay!

The only reason I wrote that is because I am so sensitive to God's voice now. I can really tell if it's him or me or the devil speaking. I can discern His voice so well thanks to the power of the Word upon me and His faithfulness.

I know to trust in Him....

And by the way, I might as well just tell you briefly about last night. I don't want to go through details but my parents had an argument last night and it was BAD! It just got to my brain and I felt overwhelmed and over-loaded! I screamed and cried and cried and cried. But within the midst of the dark hours, I still found God stroking my hair. I still told Him that I trusted His timing. I know He has an amazing plan for my life and I accept whatever comes along my way. I am strong not because of who I am today but because of who I was in the past, and is able to confront that with victory.

I also decided to finish my fast this morning. So therefore I did 3 days. I believe this is a Holy number. I did not feel guilty for stopping. I felt like it was the right thing and I listened to my body. Although I know I should listen to God, and I did, but I know God is pleased no matter how many days I've done. I did it through faith and prayer and I'm happy that He was there witnessing with me. I felt very tired this morning and had a tremendous headache. I was also very hurt and sad from last night. All I felt was restlessness.

Anyways, I'm quite tired now. I should go get a shower or something, get change and then come back to my lovely bed to read a book again. Oh man, that book is so great. Jentezen Franklin is amazing to say the least. Him and TD Jakes and the MEN! My mentors! As well as Joseph Prince. He's awesome too.

After the conference, I will update everything else more in depth. I will write down what inspired me and things that God spoke to me about. Oh and I can't believe I finished my note book! I can't believe I filled it up with so many lovely and godly messages and diary entries. New one TOmorrow!!

I love you Jesus.