To do list

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thursday. ONE MORE DAY of conference!

....

Okay.. at the moment I am so speechless right now. I don't know what to say. I don't know where to begin. I don't know. I don't know.

I wish there was a list of specific questions and then I can answer them one by one.

Let see how I go. Let's try. Okay so

Last night: I did NOT sleep AT ALL. I did not sleep AT ALL. Maybe like 5 - 10 minutes as I was closing my eyes listening to Hillsong. BUT my point is that I just wanted to get into His presence and experience more of His spirit and love in prayer and worship. So it was great. I found my Life Song!!!!!  And it is called "Set the World on Fire" by Britt Nicole, an amazing singer.

Alright, right now I'm SO SLEEPY. My eyes are closing on me but I need to write so much down!!!

So Today!!!! All I can say is that the conference has been amazing so far. It was so great just to get confirmations from God of my visions and revelations. It is also awesome how certain things that I've heard in the past in different sermons comes up and reminds me of their importance once more. I mean, I felt so blessed with all the anointed messages at elective of "Effective Envangelism" as well as TONIGHT'S TD Jakes. WOW! I mean wow! wow! wow!


I finally get to see him in person! AND OMG.. what about Jentezen Franklin?! I SAW HIM. He came as a guest and was sharing tithes and offering today.

Juhad Smith  was awesome as well. So was ED YOUNG! A powerful preacher full of spirit and "yo-yo" rhyme speeches haha.

Well. I just really want to have a quite time to make sense of EVERYTHING I've received this week at the conference in conjunction with my vision and revelations, to see how they have all binded. I believe it will be pretty amazing! But I can't do it tonight. I'm too tired and definitely need rest! I did not sleep last night.

FRIDAY 9/7:
So tomorrow, it is unfortunate that I have to miss out on the morning rally because I have the Hair Shoot for T&G, but it is okay. Everything happens for the good. Everything happens for a reason.

SATURDAY 10/7:
Prepare the words for Connect Group. Oh just in the subject of that. I WANT TO START MY VERY OWN CONNECT GROUP. I believe it is THE time! He called me!
Church After Party with Leighton & group.

SUNDAY 11/7:
CHURCH

And also my TO-DO list:


  1. Cancel my ANZ Bank account so I don't have to be charged monthly fees
  2. Do research for the HAIR of birds. Meeting on Wednesday @ Max Brenner, Wynard
  3. ....
I need sleep right now...