To do list

Friday, July 23, 2010

More and more. Faith reaches higher and higher

Each time I say how much my faith has grown is a sign that it has in fact grown SIGNIFICANTLY. I can remember clearly those times when I first received revelations and visions that I said how strongly I feel God's presence and how amazing my faith is as compared to last year. But I have to say that just after last night listening to Delatorro messages I have grown another level deeper. It's so amazing how wise that young man is and he is definitely fulfilling his purpose. God has blessed him so much. Just seeing the way he speaks makes me want to be so much more. So much knowledge and wisdom. So much passion, love and godliness. I want to get that book and I will. It's unfortunate that they don't have it here in Australia so I have to order it from ebay probably.

I love reaching into God's words. I want to spend my time wisely and INVEST it by doing what is most necessary. If it's not worth doing, I shouldn't do it at all. It will just be a waste of time. I should just DO IT if my heart tells me so. Even if it doesn't feel right with what's logical. I just have to listen to His voice and be obedient. Similar to what I'm doing with this blog. I honestly didn't think I was ready to put this out to the public, but I did it anyway because I really feel as if God was pushing me to. He said it once before but I didn't listen. I posted it up then deleted it. But then I really feel as though He was telling me "It's time, someone needs to read this." and so I did it.

I will put Him first before all things. It's 5:14pm now and I just pray that He will allow me to utilise the rest of the day wisely. I just want to read more and more and prepare myself mentally for everything that is to come.

I love Jesus so much!!