To do list

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day3.Weekk1/ 12 Weeks_Feels so bloated

Well Gym was so great this morning. I love God so much for blessing me. And about my ex? Oh forget about him, I'm so glad it was all over. I'm not hating anyone especially his current girlfriend right now. I blame him for the things he did, but I will surely forgive him. Mum could forgive dad, so can I forgive my ex for cheating on me. I just want to reach into god's words. I'll do that soon, after this.

Just went to the Vodafone store to get the phone for Chi but there were some problems with the ID so I have to wait for them to contact me. But hoping all is well. We can't get the Iphone 4 until my big sister have her new ABN number for the restaurant. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

The photo shoot was pretty good today. Two more models to go this Friday and the series will be done.

For some reasons, I feel so bloated today. But other than that I can definitely feel the changes that are taking inside my body. I know it's improving and I want to keep climbing this mountain. I don't want to stop and go backward in time. I need to improve my body because I know it's always reaching for optimum health. I know God told me that this time will be different from any other time I've attempted to start a new lifestyle. He promised me that this time, I will reap the reward that I sow and all shall be accomplished in the name of Jesus. (:

xx