To do list

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I want to get a tattoo

“A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.”


All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." ~ Abraham Lincoln


"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
-- Agatha Christie



"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
-- George Washington



"To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power


Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
~Anne Taylor



No painter's brush, nor poet's pen
In justice to her fame
Has ever reached half high enough
To write a mother's name.
~Author Unknown



A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. ~Cardinal Mermillod