To do list

Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm overwhelmed!

I'm just so overwhelmed by the amount of replies I've received from people on Model Mayhem in regards to my casting calls. I feel so fortunate and blessed that these people found my work great and amazing. I will give no other people credit than to God himself for guiding me through all of these process and allow me to create such wonderful, breathtaking works.

I really feel like my vision is becoming reality. Everything, I mean. I want to be on Vogue or Bazaar and the possibility is definitely out there. In fact, I had one offer from a model who is working with a new Jewelery Designer. She asked if I could do the hair which includes 12 different shots for 12 different jewel pieces. The designer is thinking of advertising her ad on Vogue if the price is reasonable. So there THAT'S ONE! Another guy who is a body painter, whose work is absolutely amazing, have had his work published in Bazaar, and he have asked me to collaborate with him this coming long weekend. I mean, is this a coincidence? Definitely not. I believe that the higher you aim, the better fruit you will reap. Besides, you can't just have a vision and a "want" and expect for it to come and reveals itself to you. You would really have to believe with all of your heart that it will happen. Trust in God's voice and direction and He will lead you to some amazing people that can potentially change your life. He himself have already set out a map for your life. You just need to choose which path you want to take. I really feel fortunate. My God is so good to me.



----------------------------


1st day of Fasting.
Monday 31st May.