To do list

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Okay.. unexpected changes...

Okay so right now I don't want to write too much. I just want to give an update of what have just happened the past.. hrm.. 1 - 2 hours or so ago.

Tomorrow test shot for Jewelery designer is apparently cancelled because the MUA is sick. So now we have to find one ASAP to do a shoot on a day before next wednesday. And for me the only available time I have is Saturday afternoon. I gave most of the MUA I know I call but no-picking-up or not available. Therefore I'm just hoping God will take charge of this and work something out.

Second of all. My sexy model Sam has cancelled ): so now I have to find someone else. I'm still indecisive about the female model. But more importantly, I still have no clue what I'm going to do with the hair, therefore I don't really know what kind of model I need!!!

God HELP!!! me!!!


Help Help Help..

Okay I need a break!

bye bye BLOG