To do list

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here on my bed once again.

So.... I don't know if this is bad news but I definitely think it isn't good.

All afternoon, I've had this crazy fight in my head. Now I've realised that it was probably Satan fighting over the God in me.

I honestly have never felt the way I did in so long. I actually don't even remember the last time I felt this restless and tired. My mind and body seems like they're out of function. I decided to get some fruits and still continue on this 7 day fast as one of those "Daniel's fast" where you partially fast off everything else but can still have fruits and vegetables. Then, after a while, I don't know why, my energy was still right. I decided to have food. At this moment, I know my stomach is full, and I will be physically satisfied for a while, but honestly, my mind and the real craving for God is still there. Now I understand. I finally understand. If you are willing, God's words will win all.

I was just not willing to take the extra mile. I'm not going to make excuses, but it was much much harder than the last time that I did the 3 days fast. At least now I can learn from this lesson. Besides, I know God understands and I know everything happens for a reason and Jesus work all things together for good, no matter what silly mistakes/ decisions you've made.

I will not stop trying. I will start again, this time around, I will be much stronger and ready.

I know for a fact that God has already planned the right salon for me to work at. He has already planned another job for me to get a good income from. He has mapped out all of  my future, including the overseas travelling dates, when I'm going uni, what happens at the end of the year & the new me.

I trust in him and is forever thankful for this life.

Mistakes are not mistakes if you can learn from them.

And yes that's right. I bought 2 new books today. Can't wait to read them:
( I just love that basement bookstore in Central. They've got amazing prices and I can sit and read all day long!)