To do list

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2/7 day of Fasting. One word: Thankfulness

Dear God, I thank you so much for your great blessing and presence since last night through to this morning. My heart still aches beacause of the overflowing joy within me. I am not worried about anything anymore. I know there are so many things that I need to take care of but I'm putting all that in your hands because I know you care for me and everything will be okay. I know I'm going through a harsh and cold season, but soon enough spring will come once again and you will make me fruitful more than ever before. I can't thank you enough for being a part of my life. You are so great Jesus. Your love, your power will never be fanthomed enough. No one knows the extent of your marvelous, glorious deliverance. You set captives free. Love them enough to save their souls, even the possessed evil spirited people. I love you so much. Not only for what you've done but because You are MY God, the beginning and the end. You have loved me long before I came into existence. Every part of my body was thoroughly and carefully planned by you. The circumstances in my life all work together for the will of God and I will sow great fruits because I am faithful and have you on my side. I believe my life is on the rise right now. No matter how low it might seems, it is definitely preparing me for an unbelieveable plan ahead. A plan so great that you are not allowing me to see because I will be in disbelief. I can't imagine how my life will be. I'm anxious, I'm nervous for what's to come. But at the same time, I'm excited for the great power of God to work within me, in every area of my life. I have been saved by you. Your my love and I need no other but you. I sometimes think about my future lover (husband, boyfriend) and wanting to find him in order for me to feel the love that I've been longing. But then I thought of You Lord, and how complete you make me feel therefore I don't need no other lover but you. Jesus, you are so great. You are everything to me. I live for you and die for you. I look forward to the day that I get to see you face to face. The touch of your love overwhelms me and transcend me into the greatest peace I've ever felt. Your presence fill my soul. I don't need food to keep me full. All I need is you and as long as I have you, I am healthy, I am strong. I will be strengthen to accomplish all things through the power that Christ gives me. I love you so much. It's the 2nd day of the fasting and I want to continue through to the 7th day. I sense your spirit speaking to me and I want to be wide awake & fresh to be able to hear him. I don't want to be distracted about material things.

Although I need money for so many things right now and don't even know where I'm going to get it from. I know that You are in controll of my life. You will deliver a miracle when I least expect it. You will do everything you can for your will to be done and I pray I can give you glory with my ability which were given from you.  Jesus. I pray that you will look after my family, my mum, my dad and my little sister. I ask that you be with them and bless them even if they don't know you. I hope there will be a day when they will be saved and your love will be felt with the greatest yearning for hope & faith. Jesus, protect my little sister. She doesn't know what she is doing. She is going through some rebellious stage. Take care of her and make sure she does what is right. Confirm in her mind what she should do and shouldn't do. I ask that she will love you enough to understand the importance of servanthood in this family, by helping out with household duty.

I also pray for my graduation. I pray that you will send the holy spirit and allow him to show me the amazing creative ideas you would like me to achieve. I know it will be awesome. Jesus, help me to find the right models. The right height, look and willingness to get their done.

Apart from that, please protect my health, help me through this journey of fasting and even after that. Let my body be the temple of your words and spirit and remind me that I need to look after it as best as I can.

I know a job will come real soon. Finance problem will be solved because you've spoken to me last night through  Prophet T B Joshua.

I trust in your name God and believe for a miraculous healing and powerful revelation this week.

I pray this in your precious and almighty name. Amen.