To do list

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorrow within my Soul

I just want to cry. Each time when I thought everything is fine, God just shocks me with troubles and calamities as I set my feet home. I hate home. I know God is looking after me but I'm so hurt. I'm tempted to scream out why but I know everything works together for good for those who love Him.

My heart is shaking because of the deep love I have for Jesus. Yet it is also drenching in pain as I think about my little sister and my dad. I truly believe my dad possesses the spirit of the devil and He must be saved.

I'm so powerless, I don't know what to do with my little sister. I'm sick of repeating myself, being patient then not being listened to. Hate all the back-talk, excuses, cursing ect. Sometimes I just want to say I hate my life but I know you are greater than this. What ever it is that you have planned will be much more amazing than I will never dream of, and these things need to happen for the good things to come.

God, my Father. My heart is in so much pain. I feel so low. I'm dying in sorrow. I'm weak. And as I go through this fast, I just want to believe for a miracle, a revelation & a new anointing upon my life.

I honestly don't know what else to say, besides the fact that I feel as though I've got nothing left in me. All I have is you.