To do list

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How to fight the Devil


HOW TO FIGHT THE DEVILS



  • The worst person to fight is the one who knows your weaknesses.
  • The Devil knows where to hit you, where to fight you.
  • How can I win?
IF YOU WANT TO WIN EVERY TIME: SIMPLY DO NOT GET IN THE RING

  • Stay out of the ring and throw a few scriptures across the room:
  • The battle is not mine, it belongs to God. 
  • My God shall supply all of my needs with the riches of His glory. 
"SATAN, THE LORD REBUKE THEE."
God is going to bring me out of this. This message is for me.

Greater is He who is in me, than who is in the world 


 Life is like a tree. A good tree will need to go through more than 1 seasons. There's time of fruitfulness, of accomplishments & success. And then there will be that time of the harsh cold weather, when everything feels close to death. But I need to withstand this test as God preserves me for the new season to come. Spring is near. God says "Later, not now."