To do list

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hairdressing Driven - Be fantastic TODAY!

Watch HERE!!

Salon Owner and Stylist Tips
Fabio Sementilli
P&G Salon Professional North America


  • Talent
  • Right attitude
  • Integrity
  • Caring for people
  • Hard working

  • Building up a clientèle one person at a time: always looking forward to that next appointment. Always plan for the next appointment. Suggest something different.
  • Always make sure you're working in the right environment, that the salon suits you. Ask the owner: What is the career path?
  • Follow the step of a successful stylist, but in your own way.
  • LEARN THE NEW BUSINESS TREND.
  • Being a mentor is about "Attitude".

I really feel like God is telling me to INVEST in what I love doing. Invest in my passion. Invest. Okay What should I do next? I need to practice more and more and enroll myself into workshops. Yes, that's right. Meanwhile, I can earn some extra cash by doing hair extensions for people around me. 

Let see what God has instore for me next. (:

Watch HERE! AMAZING

The Power of Teamwork
Anna Pacitto 
Pure Salon


Great VIDEO
A Conversation with Maurice Fiorio
Maurice Fiorio 
Fiorio Salons and Spas

You have to please everyone!
You have to adapt to everyone and wow every body
You have to be good at a communication

Follow the movement, not the trend
Understanding the client's needs

-----------------

Adding value to each of the visit
Are you opening up a salon to open a new business or a new job?
Location Location. It is very important!
Keep staff motivated to come to work: be inspired, education, communication, have staff meetings

----------------

Be able to learn from everyone that you work with no matter what level they are at.
http://scissorboy.com/video/?episode=64
GREAT HAIR CUT
The Pixie Haircut
Michael Crispel from Earth Salon