To do list

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday night church.

A day after Hillsong Conference.

Alright, so I don't think I have actually written a deep thought about my experience at Conference so I shall start.

I believe this week has been life changing for me. It has been so great and had given me the tools to do what I believe God was calling me to do.

There's so much in my head right now that I don't even know where to start. So many things to get done. So many things. But I'm not worrying. If there was ONE thing I got out of Conf, it'd be:

The greater the opposition, the greater the blessings. And the greater the blessings the greater the opposition. 


TD Jakes messages have been amazing. So was Ed Young and Judah Smith as well as seeing JENTEZEN FRANKLIN in person! lol. I feel like a little a little kid right now of how excited I felt.

I honestly believe that I have the gift of prophesy. I can't predict the future but by the Holy Spirit I will declare on what He tells me will happen in each situation or person's life. I have also been told by others that I have this gift and I believe it in my heart that I do.

It's funny because there was a time when I was questioning my use for God or why I was placed onto this earth. And how I wished I had the talents like others, how I wished I was able to see visions or had a cool revelation from God or how God and trust me enough to show me the future for others bla bla bla... And o-m-g   I'm living it RIGHT NOW! I can do all that. I can't wait to unfold God's wonder and mystery. How great is our God.

I'm so sleepy right now honestly... BUT I have to finish writing my blog of all that's on my heart.

Tonight's church after party was great. It's so awesome to meet different and new people every day. It just makes me realise how God has a plan for each one of us no matter where we come from or where we've been or what has happened to us. God is a faithful God who will carry out the good work for those who obeys and loves him.

I really need a quiet time for myself to write down and put together all of the notes I had for Conf. I need to do that so I can match up with .....



I'm really sleepy. I need to save this thought tomorrow.

See you then. x