To do list

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holy Spirit overtaking my heart

I feel a really strong sense of the Holy Spirit taking over my heart right now as I'm talking to Mai, my cousin. She has such a great purpose for her life, yet she is resistant to ask the Creator of all universe to reveal that purpose to her.

Omg, I'm working right now and I'm experiencing that spiritual pain that I usually have when God is really talking to me. I want to introduce her to Christ but I don't want to be forceful. It should be done out of her own willingness. All I can do is offer her a choice and she will have to make it. I can bring her to the water but I can't force her to drink. My heart, The Spirit. I feel it. It's so strong. It's really strong right now.

Jesus what is it that you want me to know God. What is it? Talk to me.




Linh, my child. Do not be worried about other people. It is good to be caring and genuinely concerned about the people I've created. It is not up to you to be forceful or push them  into such decision that should be done out of love. I want them to love me and to know that they need me. They will not turn to me until they know they are loosing things that holds a lot of meaning to them. They will not turn to me until they know they have a need that no one can satisfy. They will not turn to me during their happy days. All you can do now is prepare yourself for all those worldly opposition questions that may come up. Prepare yourself with that, because with the environment you live around right now, the only sure way of winning their heart is to prove to them that there is a God. You have to be ready to explain your idea, the FACTS! Trust in me and seek me then I will give you all the knowledge that you need. I will guide you with the spirit like it is within you right now. It will be Me who will be speaking through you, not you yourself talking to them. It will be my vocabulary. You will know if it is me or if it is you. You will know. You don't need to push. You don't need to be anxious. You just need to trust that God is working in everyone's lives and everyone is a work-in-progress. All you can really do is to introduce to them the idea of God and the idea of purpose and prayers. Nothing else but that. I will work the rest out.. Trust in me my child. Haven't you seen the great things I've been blessing you with your life right now?