To do list

Friday, July 16, 2010

Satan, the Blood is against you.

GENESIS 4:1-14
WATCH PART 2 - 8



The blessing of the Lord is on the 2nd son.

IT IS ME!!

God is going to favour on the unexpected.

God has his hand on Mum!! On ME!!!!!!!

"That's me"

Abel = Jesus, Shepherd. Takes care of the sheep

It is the BLOOD that makes the difference!

Always come with thanksgiving and sacrifices.
ONCE YOU FIND OUT WHAT GOD LIKES, GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS

Faiths come by hearing, and hearing comes from the word of God!
"If you do what I told you to do, I will bless you"

He is not a respecter of people, He is the respecter of principle.

If it's working for you, you have to do what it is working for you!!!! (fasting, prayers, worshipping)

HE DIED SO I CAN RISE AGAIN!

JESUS DIED!

Curse turned into BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Blood that was shed for my sins

THE BLOOD WILL GIVE ME A VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!