To do list

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Unsettled mind

If I don't do this, my mind is not settled!
I can't believe it's 4 am right now and I can't even go to sleep because there's so much on my mind and I need to get them down and FIGURED out before I forget or lose track of them.

Okay so, things that I need to do......

  • Waiting for Interior Des Inst to reply to my email then SEE CENTRELINK to renew Youth/Newstart Allowance
  • God help me to continue my Interior Designing. Help me to finish it !!! I have 6 modules to go
  • Design hair for photoshoots (magpie, lyre bird, cockatoo, budgerigar)
  • Take hairdressing workshops/classes
  • THURSDAY *below*
  • List down what kind of photographs I want in my portfolio
  • Sort out how many I've already had and Book more upcoming shoots during this free period. 
  • Print our photographs by end of July! Get Port ready!
  • ONCE RECEIVE THE HAIR
  • Practice hair extension on dolly head.
THURSDAY:
- Pay for extensions from Ebay
- EMAIL Cherriene and Xiaohan the reference hair pictures
- AFTER WORK: BEFORE ANYTHING: Finish reading Module 6

FRIDAY:
Cancell ANZ Bank Account
- Withdraw money to pay mum for Hui. Withdraw $600 + $300 work money this week.

MONDAY:
- Maybe go to Toni & Guy and return the Hot rollers